The Seafood Bar is looking for a Management Trainee!
Do you have the right drive? Do you want to learn a lot in a short amount of time and do you have the ambition to become a great manager? Do you have a bachelor level of thinking? In that case, our “Management Traineeship” program might just be perfect for you!
As a Management Trainee, you will be trained as an Assistant Manager for one of our restaurants. We don’t require a lot of experience, as long as you are truly passionate about hospitality! With a strong determination and the right attitude, you will definitely be able to keep up. You will not only be trained in service and the kitchen, you will attend trainings in several back office departments as well (cross-training). In addition to on the job training, we also offer internal classroom training sessions such as a hospitality service training and a fish training. Besides the internal trainings, you will also participate in an external leadership training.
You will learn how to lead an entire restaurant team and you will develop your professional communication and commercial skills. You will also learn by observing, taking action and talking with guests about their experiences in your restaurant. During the entire program, you will be coached and supported by your manager; who knows all the ins and outs and has a lot of experience and knowledge to share with you.
What to expect:
In the 7 months of the program, you will learn extremely much as a trainee. Learning how to deal with responsibility, discovering the importance of hygiene, safety, and great service and getting a better insight into the financial effects of your decisions, are just a few aspects of your development. You will be encouraged to develop your management skills not only by our coaching and support, but you will also be challenged to put things into practice and you will be considered a full member of the management team. The skills you’ll develop will truly benefit you later as a manager.
What we require:
• bachelor level of thinking;
• you live in Amsterdam or nearby;
• flexibility: you don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality and you don’t mind working on weekends;
• the ability to speak and write at least English fluently.
You would really excite us with:
• a hospitable and guest driven attitude;
• a hands-on mentality;
• eagerness to learn;
• being a team player with great social skills;
• the ability to handle pressure well.
What we have to offer you:
• experienced and knowledgeable coach, to coach and support you every step of the way;
• room for your own input in the program;
• a dynamic and interesting job in a young and fresh company;
• lots of possibilities to grow;
• a wide variety of internal and external trainings;
• flexible working hours;
• a professional and pleasant working environment in the heart of Amsterdam;
• a bubbly team with nice colleagues;
• fun events outside of work;
• a market based salary.
If you like seafood and think you’ll fit right in our concept, we encourage you to apply! Send us an e-mail with your resume and motivation: email@example.com