About The Seafood Bar
Fons de Visscher was a respected fishmonger for already 27 years in Helmond; a city in Brabant, when he decided to start a new venture. Driven by his passion for fish and great wines, Fons created The Seafood Bar. The first Seafood Bar opened its doors in 2012.
The Seafood Bar is a modern restaurant and offers an array of the freshest fish and other seafood. Every day, we prepare these beautiful products with great passion and care to enhance their pure flavors. Our purpose is to provide our guests a wonderful and delicious experience in a casual and cozy setting.
Meanwhile, we have opened 3 restaurants already and we will open the very first Seafood Shop in Amsterdam soon. With 3 busy restaurants; which are all listed in the TripAdvisor 100 best-rated restaurants in Amsterdam (out of 2300 restaurants!), and all our future plans, we are always on the lookout for great new colleagues!
About the position
Our dishwashing team has a very important supportive role: they provide the entire restaurant with clean working materials. For the entire operation to run smoothly, it is important that everything in the dishwashing area runs smoothly as well. All the crockery, cutlery, glassware and kitchen utensils end up in the dishwashing area and need to be properly organized, cleaned promptly and distributed straight after. It is also very important that the equipment is handled with great care during this process to prevent breakage.
What we require:
• you are a passionate and hardworking person with a hands-on mentality;
• you will make sure that the dishwashing area is organized and cleaned properly always;
• you live in Amsterdam or nearby;
• flexibility: you don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality and you don’t mind working until 01:30 am or on weekends;
• the ability to speak and write at least English fluently.
You would really excite us with:
• a great sense of responsibility;
• a critical eye;
• being a team player with great social skills;
• the ability to handle pressure well.
What we have to offer you:
• a dynamic and interesting job in a young and fresh company with locations in the heart of Amsterdam and Utrecht;
• lots of room for development and possibilities to grow;
• a wide variety of internal and external trainings;
• flexible working hours;
• a professional and pleasant working environment in the heart of Amsterdam or Utrecht;
• a bubbly team with nice colleagues;
• fun events outside of work;
• a market based salary.
If you think you’ll fit right in our concept and feel you could be that great addition to our dishwashing team that we are looking for, we encourage you to apply! Send us an e-mail with your resume and motivation: email@example.com