About the position
For our restaurants in Amsterdam & Utrecht, we are looking for a chef de partie. As part of the culinary team you are responsible for the highlight of a Seafood Bar experience: which is the food! As a cook you will help with the preparations (mise en place), run your section during service and help with the cleaning of the kitchen. Therefore, we expect you to have mastered all the necessary skills already, such as deboning and frying a fish.
A consistently great quality is extremely important to us. Therefore, it is imperative that you, together with your colleagues, make sure that every single item that leaves the kitchen is up to our standards. Hence, following our recipes and guidelines for presentation is a must.
What we require:
• at least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
• great passion for and knowledge about seafood;
• you are a passionate and hardworking cook who is eager to learn;
• you are familiar with all the regulations regarding hygiene and food safety (HACCP) and you always make sure these standards are met;
• you always make sure the kitchen is being maintained and cleaned in a proper way;
• you live in Amsterdam or nearby;
• flexibility: you don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality and you don’t mind working on weekends;
• the ability to speak and write at least English fluently.
You would really excite us with:
• a hospitable and guest driven attitude;
• a hands-on mentality;
• a great sense of responsibility;
• a critical eye;
• being a team player with great social skills;
• the ability to handle pressure well.
What we have to offer you:
• a dynamic and interesting job in a young and fresh company with locations in the heart of Amsterdam and Utrecht;
• lots of room for development and possibilities to grow;
• a wide variety of internal and external trainings;
• flexible working hours;
• a professional and pleasant working environment;
• a bubbly team with nice colleagues;
• fun events outside of work;
• a competitive salary.
(salary indication: €1800-€2200)
If you like seafood and think you’ll fit right in our concept, we encourage you to apply here!