About the position
For our restaurants in Utrecht & Amsterdam we are looking for an enthusiastic bartender with a passion for the profession and a great sense of hospitality and responsibility. It would be great if you have experience, but more importantly, is having a hospitable attitude and being eager to learn. Therefore, the way you present yourself and the way you interact with guests will be the decisive factors.
As a bartender at The Seafood Bar, you are responsible for the orders at the bar and you support your service colleagues who serve the tables. A couple of your responsibilities are serving the guests that are seated at the bar, taking orders and preparing them, ensuring the quality of the drinks and a prompt service, advising guests about wines, cocktails etc. Together with your team, you always make sure that every guest leaves the restaurant with a big smile.
What we require:
• experience in a similar position is a plus;
• sufficient knowledge of beverages (knowledge of wines is a plus);
• you live in Amsterdam or nearby;
• flexibility: you don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality and you don’t mind working on weekends;
• the ability to speak and write at least English fluently.
You would really excite us with:
• a hospitable and guest driven attitude;
• a hands-on mentality;
• great motivation and eagerness to learn;
• being a team player with great social skills;
• the ability to handle pressure well.
What we have to offer you:
• a dynamic and interesting job in a young and fresh company with locations in the heart of Amsterdam and Utrecht;
• lots of room for development and possibilities to grow;
• a wide variety of internal and external trainings;
• flexible working hours;
• a professional and pleasant working environment;
• a bubbly team with nice colleagues;
• fun events outside of work;
• a competitive salary.
If you like seafood and think you’ll fit right in our concept, we encourage you to apply here!