About The Seafood Bar
Fons de Visscher was a respected fishmonger for already 27 years in Helmond; a city in Brabant, when he decided to start a new venture. Driven by his passion for fish and great wines, Fons created The Seafood Bar. The first Seafood Bar opened its doors in 2012.
The Seafood Bar is a modern restaurant and offers an array of the freshest fish and other seafood. Every day, we prepare these beautiful products with great passion and care to enhance their pure flavors. Our purpose is to provide our guests a wonderful and delicious experience in a casual and cozy setting.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced bartender with a passion for the profession and a great sense of hospitality and responsibility. As a bartender at The Seafood Bar, you are responsible for the orders at the bar and you support your service colleagues who serve the tables. A couple of your responsibilities are serving the guests that are seated at the bar, taking orders and preparing them, ensuring the quality of the drinks and a prompt service, advising guests about wines, cocktails etc. Together with your team, you always make sure that every guest leaves the restaurant with a big smile.
What we require:
• sufficient knowledge of beverages (wine knowledge is a plus);
• you live in Amsterdam or nearby;
• you don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality and you don’t mind working on weekends;
• the ability to speak Dutch and English fluently.
You would really excite us with:
• a hospitable and guest driven attitude;
• a hands-on mentality;
• the ability to handle pressure well.
What we have to offer you:
• a dynamic and interesting job in a young and fresh company;
• lots of room for development and possibilities to grow;
• a wide variety of internal and external trainings;
• flexible working hours;
• a professional and pleasant working environment in the heart of Amsterdam;
• a bubbly team with nice colleagues;
• fun events outside of work;
• a competitive salary.
If you like seafood and think you’ll fit right in our concept, we encourage you to apply! Send us an e-mail with your resume and motivation: firstname.lastname@example.org